As a holistic health coach specializing in cannabis & integrative nutrition, I work one-on-one with clients, as well as with groups and organizations, to explore cannabis for wellness while also suggesting positive lifestyle changes that support better health, healing, and balance of body, mind, and spirit.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM WORKING WITH AN INTEGRATIVE CANNABIS COACH?
An integrative cannabis coach:
- Guides you through the process of becoming a medical cannabis patient and/or caregiver
- Helps you to start using cannabis, if you aren’t already
- Educates you on the endocannabinoid system and the many different types of cannabis
- Works with you to create an individualized approach for mindful cannabis integration
- Explores the different methods of delivery with both clients and caregivers
- Reviews menus and products from your local cannabis suppliers to suggest products most likely to be effective for your goals
- Teaches you how to make edibles, infusions, and topicals
- Recommends positive lifestyle changes, practical management tools, and health-promoting ways of living to produce real and lasting results
- Empowers you and your caregivers to become confident cannabis consumers and advocates
- Helps you to reverse your tolerance and increase your sensitivity to cannabis
1:1 COACHING PROGRAMS
includes: (2) 50 minute sessions + 1-3 email recaps + recommendations
includes: (6) 50 minute sessions + 9-5pm text & email support + resources
includes (12) 50 minutes sessions + 24/7 text/call/email support + resources
It all begins with a breakthrough session… schedule your FREE consultation today!
No pressure. No commitment. Just a phone call with me to get to know each other better.
During this FREE session we will:
- determine if working with a cannabis health coach is right for you
- review your health history and discuss your wellness related goals
- talk about program pricing and payment options
CANNABIS EDUCATION + Community Partnerships
- SUPPORT GROUPS
- INDUSTRY EVENTS
- COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
- CROSS-PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Email email@example.com to learn more.
YOGA + REIKI
As both a student and teacher of yoga, I believe in supporting the body, mind, and spirit through mindful, intentional movement (asana) and breath work known as “pranayama“. Yoga means “to yoke” or “bring together” and the practice of yoga invites the individual to recognize the connection they have to a Universal source of power. Yoga is an excellent way to increase strength + flexibility, tone muscles, and improve mind-body awareness. It can also help with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and heart disease. Yoga is great for injury prevention and can even improve athletic performance.
Reiki is a spiritual healing modality that comes from Japan. “Rei” meaning life force and “ki” meaning energy, this practice is all about activating the body’s natural healing response and abilities. Similar to acupressure or acupuncture, reiki improves the flow of energy and helps to reduce pain, enable relaxation, and improve other symptoms of illness.
The Five Principles of Reiki
Just for today I will not anger.
Just for today I will not worry.
Just for today I will be grateful for everything.
Just for today I will do my work honestly, no matter what it is.
Just for today I will be kind to others.
private sessions/packages available
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information